Hi,
This will work nicely unless you're using spot instances, in this case
the "start" does not work as slaves are lost on shutdown.
I feel like spark-ec2 script need a major refactor to cope with new
features/more users using it in dynamic environments.
Are there any current plans to migrate it to CDH5 (just released) based
install?

/Raf