Hi all,

If the cluster is running  and I want to add slaves to existing cluster ,
which is the best way of doing it:
1.) As Matei said, select slave launch more of these
2.) Create a AMI of it and launch more of it like these .

The plus point of first is that its faster , but I have to rync everything
, including ganglia services, passwordless-login etc... (although simple
script will take care of this. )..what generally I do...

With AMI, it takes cares of everything , just had to add slaves in conf
files.

What i think if need to add number of slaves > 15 than go for AMI , instead
of rync ......

What your suggestions here ??

Regards,
Arpit