In our application, we need distributed RDDs containing key-value maps. We
have operations that update RDDs by way of adding entries to the map, delete
entries from the map as well as update value part of maps.
We also have map reduce functions that operate on the RDDs.The questions are
the following.
1. Can RDDs be updated? if Yes, what rae the methods?
2. If we update RDDs, will it happen in place or does it create new RDDs
with almost double the original RDD size (original+newly created RDD)?
Thank you very much.
N.N.Murthy