Thanks Ankur,

Cannot thank you enough for this!!! I am reading your example still digesting &
grokking it though :-)

I was breaking my head over this for past few hours.....

In my last futile attempts over past few hours. I was looking at Pregel... E.g
if that could be used to see at what step of a path match the vertex is in and
send message to next vertex with the history of traversal.. then for merging
message append the historical traversal path of for each message :-P.

--Gautam