guys, I'm not talking about running spark on VM, I don have problem with it.

I confused in the next:
1) Hortonworks describe installation process as RPMs on each node
2) spark home page said that everything I need is YARN

And I'm in stucj with understanding what I need to do to run spark on yarn
(do I need RPMs installations or only build spark on edge node?)

Thank you,
Konstantin Kudryavtsev