I'm not aware of a way to do that. CTRL-C is generally handled by the
terminal emulator and just sends a SIGINT to the process; and the JVM
doesn't allow you to ignore SIGINT. Setting a signal handler on the
parent process doesn't work either.

And there are other combinations you need to care about (e.g. CTRL-D = EOF).

So instead I'd try not to hit these combinations...

--
Marcelo