I was using RStudio on the master node of the same cluster in the demo.
However I had installed Spark under the user `rstudio` (i.e. /home/rstudio)
and that will make the permissions work correctly. You will need to copy
the config files from /root/spark/conf after installing Spark though and it
might need some more manual tweaks.

Thanks
Shivaram