Hi all,

I am trying to run python unit tests.

I currently have Python 2.6 and 2.7 installed. I installed unittest2 against
both of them.

When I try to run /python/run-tests with Python 2.7 I get the following error :

Please install unittest2 to test with Python 2.6 or earlier
Had test failures in pyspark.sql.tests with python2.6; see logs.

When I try to run /python/run-tests with Python 2.6 I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./python/run-tests.py", line 42, in <module>
    from sparktestsupport.modules import all_modules  # noqa
  File "/Users/gayathri/spark/python/../dev/sparktestsupport/modules.py", line
18, in <module>
    from functools import total_ordering
ImportError: cannot import name total_ordering

total_ordering is a package that is available in 2.7.

Can someone help?

Thanks
Gayathri