I'm pretty new to all of this stuff, so bare with me.

Zeppelin isn't really intended for realtime dashboards as far as I know.
Its reporting features (tables, graphs, etc.) are more for displaying the
results from the output of something. As far as I know, there isn't really
anything to "watch" a dataset and have updates pushed to the Zeppelin UI.

As for Spark, unless you're doing a lot of processing that you didn't
mention here, I don't think it's a good fit just for this.

If it were me (just off the top of my head), I'd just build a simple web
service that uses websockets to push updates to the client which could then
be used to update graphs, tables, etc. The data itself -- that is, the
accumulated totals -- you could store in something like Redis. When an
order comes in, just add that quantity and price to the existing value and
trigger your code to push out an updated value to any clients via the
websocket. You could use something like a Redis pub/sub channel to trigger
the web app to notify clients of an update.

There are about 5 million other ways you could design this, but I would
just keep it as simple as possible. I just threw one idea out...

Good luck.

--
Chris Miller