Deepak,

I love the unix flavors have been a programmed on them. Just have a windows
laptop and pc hence haven't moved to unix flavors. Was trying to run big
data stuff on windows. Have run in so much of issues that I could just
throw the laptop with windows out.

Your view - Redhat, Ubuntu or Centos.
Does Redhat give a one year licence on purchase etc?

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It works well with all flavors of Linux.
> It all depends on your ex with these flavors.
>
> Thanks
> Deepak
>
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 5:51 PM, My List <mylistt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Deepak,
>>
>> Would you advice that I use Ubuntu? or Redhat. Cause Windows support etc
>> and issues are Galore on Spark.
>> Since I am starting afresh, what would you advice?
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Binary for Spark means ts spark built against hadoop 2.6
>>> It will not have any hadoop executables.
>>> You'll have to setup hadoop separately.
>>> I have not used windows version yet but there are some.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Deepak

>>> --
>>> Thanks