From: My List <mylistt...@gmail.com<mailto:mylistt...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 18 April 2016 at 13:13
To: Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com<mailto:deepakmc...@gmail.com>>
Cc: SparkUser <user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: How to start HDFS on Spark Standalone

Deepak,

The following could be a very dumb questions so pardon me for the same.
1) When I download the binary for Spark with a version of Hadoop(Hadoop 2.6)
does it not come in the zip or tar file?
2) If it does not come along,Is there a Apache Hadoop for windows, is it in
binary format or will have to build it?
3) Is there a basic tutorial for Hadoop on windows for the basic needs of Spark.

Thanks in Advance !

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Deepak Sharma