Hi,

If Spark 2.0 supports a format, use it. For CSV it's csv() or
format("csv"). It should be supported by Scala and Java. If the API's
broken for Java (but works for Scala), you'd have to create a "bridge"
yourself or report an issue in Spark's JIRA @
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK.

Have you run into any issues with CSV and Java? Share the code.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/