Hi Mich,

CSV is now one of the 7 formats supported by SQL in 2.0. No need to
use "com.databricks.spark.csv" and --packages. A mere format("csv") or
csv(path: String) would do it. The options are same.

p.s. Yup, when I read TSV I thought about time series data that I
believe got its own file format and support @ spark-packages.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----