Hi Jacek:
Thanks for your response.
I am just trying to understand the fundamentals of watermarking and how it
behaves in aggregation vs non-aggregation scenarios.

    On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:04 AM, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>

What would you expect? The data is simply dropped as that's the purpose of
watermarking it. That's my understanding at least.
Pozdrawiam,Jacek Laskowski----https://about.me/JacekLaskowskiMastering Spark
SQL https://bit.ly/mastering-spark-sql
Spark Structured Streaming https://bit.ly/spark-structured-streaming
Mastering Kafka Streams https://bit.ly/mastering-kafka-streams