Hi All,

I am using spark to ingest data from file to database Oracle table . For
one of the fields , the value to be populated is generated from a function
that is written in database .

The input to the function is one of the fields of data frame

I wanted to use spark.dbc.write to perform the operation, which generates
the insert query at back end .

For example : It can generate the insert query as :

Insert into table values (?,?, getfunctionvalue(?) )

Please advise if it is possible in spark and if yes , how can it be done

This is little urgent for me . So any help is appreciated

Thanks
Anshul