I gather you mean using JDBC to write to the Oracle table?

Spark provides a unified framework to write to any JDBC compliant database.

def writeTableWithJDBC(dataFrame, url, tableName, user, password, driver,
mode):
    try:
        dataFrame. \
            write. \
            format("jdbc"). \
            option("url", url). \
            option("dbtable", tableName). \
            option("user", user). \
            option("password", password). \
            option("driver", driver). \
            mode(mode). \
            save()
    except Exception as e:
        print(f"""{e}, quitting""")
        sys.exit(1)

and how to write it

 def loadIntoOracleTable(self, df2):
        # write to Oracle table, all uppercase not mixed case and column
names <= 30 characters in version 12.1
        tableName =
self.config['OracleVariables']['yearlyAveragePricesAllTable']
        fullyQualifiedTableName =
self.config['OracleVariables']['dbschema']+'.'+tableName
        user = self.config['OracleVariables']['oracle_user']
        password = self.config['OracleVariables']['oracle_password']
        driver = self.config['OracleVariables']['oracle_driver']
        mode = self.config['OracleVariables']['mode']

s.writeTableWithJDBC(df2,oracle_url,fullyQualifiedTableName,user,password,driver,mode)
        print(f"""created
{config['OracleVariables']['yearlyAveragePricesAllTable']}""")
        # read data to ensure all loaded OK
        fetchsize = self.config['OracleVariables']['fetchsize']
        read_df =
s.loadTableFromJDBC(self.spark,oracle_url,fullyQualifiedTableName,user,password,driver,fetchsize)
        # check that all rows are there
        if df2.subtract(read_df).count() == 0:
            print("Data has been loaded OK to Oracle table")
        else:
            print("Data could not be loaded to Oracle table, quitting")
            sys.exit(1)

in the statement where it says

             option("dbtable", tableName). \

You can replace *tableName* with the equivalent SQL insert statement

You will need JDBC driver for Oracle say ojdbc6.jar in
$SPARK_HOME/conf/spark-defaults.conf

spark.driver.extraClassPath
 /home/hduser/jars/jconn4.jar:/home/hduser/jars/ojdbc6.jar

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.