Hi community members,

In databricks adls2 delta tables, I need to perform the below operation,
could you help me with your thoughts

 I have the delta tables with one colum with data type string , which
contains the json data in string data type, I need to do the following
1. I have to update one particular field value in the json and update it
back in the same column of the data.

Example :

In string column, inside json I have one field with value in hexadecimal.
Like { version : ''0xabcd1234"}

I have to convert this field into corresponding integer value and update
back into same strong column json value.
Note: I have to perform this operation within this column. This column is
basically with data type string in delta table.

Could you suggest some sample example.

Thanks in advance.