Hello!

I'm on the 1.x-branch and trying to use the stateful bolts. But I cannot
get it to work with acking. No matter what I try acking simply doesn't seem
to have any effect. I see acking tasks suceeding in the logs (ack tuples
forwarded to the acker, acker runs successfully), but still acking is not
succesful and the tuples fail after the message timeout. I've not been
successful in debugging the acker and the rotating map to figure out why
acking is not completing. I was wondering if acking is supposed to work
with stateful bolts, if so how and if there are any examples? Any ideas
would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Alexander T