Hi Arun,

I'm extending from BaseStatefulBolt<KeyValueState<String, String>, only
empty impls and I'm anchoring in the spout emit. And I'm running in
LocalCluster. I also tried with premade spouts to assure that I didn't make
a mistake there. Which branch should I try? Is head of the 1.x-branch the
right one? Maybe I'm on an old branch or unstable? Which version are you
testing against?

If I can't get it to work I'll zip up a testcase and paste it here, maybe
you'll spot something... Must be something silly.

Cheers