Two solutions:

1. You can group users by some sort of classification and create topics
based on that then for each user the consumer can check if it's interested
in the topic and consumer or reject the messages.

2. If each user writes a lot of data then you can use the concept of key
based custom partitioner.

For consumption depending on wrote volume and velocity you may want to
consider using a database for viewing events per user.