Hi ivan,
I assume you are trying to do per user stream so that you can process each
user's event in same sequence as they arrive. Is this correct assumption?

if yes then with in storm you can manage this even if you read from one
kafka topic using one spout and output events on one stream. just read
stream grouping by field(*Fields grouping
<http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/Concepts.html>)*.

If no then please can you explain bit more on why you want to create stream
per user?

Thanks
Ravi