Hello

I am thinking of using stateful bolts to manage state of a bolt. From the
documentation it is not clear how to save the bolt state however. I understand
it has to be done when we process the checkpoint tuple, but how? Do I just need
to update the state object and storm pick it up during three phase commit? How
does Strom know which state object to pick for check pointing?

I wasn't able to fine more complete examples either, specifically when we can't
keep the state in a kev/value map.

Also, Is this functionality tested in production like environments before?

Thanks