Hi Mauro,

Thank you very much for replying. I have extracted my jar and checked that
my "*splitsentence.py*" file is in my "*resources*" directory with the same
level as the "*org*" directory. Still it does not find the file while
running. I run the jar from the
*"apache-storm-1.0.3/examples/storm-starter"* directory using the following
command in the local mode.

*>>$STORM_HOME/bin/storm jar target/storm-starter-*.jar
org.apache.storm.starter.WordCountTopology*

Please let me know if that is a problem. I am also starting to doubt the
version of storm I am using. Can you please tell me whether should I
download a different version of storm?

Thanks and Regards,
Sitakanta Mishra