Hi,

I have the difficulty with the resource aware scheduler from the version
1.1.1.

As suggested by the website, I add the following lines to storm.yaml:

 *storm.scheduler:
“org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.ResourceAwareScheduler”*
* supervisor.memory.capacity.mb: 2048.0*
* supervisor.cpu.capacity: 400.0*

Afterwards,  I rerun the storm and the nimbus process has been killed.
The last log I found from nimbus.log is:
o.a.s.d.nimbus main [INFO] Using custom scheduler:
“org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.ResourceAwareScheduler”.

I suppose something goes wrong when it runs the scheduler.

Do I miss anything to enable this scheduler?

Best,
Wuyang
ᐧ