Hi Jerry,

Thank you for the reply.

Please find the storm.yaml below:

########### These MUST be filled in for a storm configuration
 storm.zookeeper.servers:
     - "10.10.21.1"
     - "10.10.21.2"
     - "10.10.21.3"
     - "10.10.21.4"
     - "10.10.21.5"
     - "10.10.21.6"
     - "10.10.21.7"

 nimbus.seeds: ["10.10.21.1"]

 storm.zookeeper.port: 2181
###### These may optionally be filled in:

 worker.heap.memory.mb: 8192

 supervisor.scheduler.meta:
    tag: 10.10.20.1

#storm.scheduler: storm.EmptyScheduler
 storm.scheduler:
“org.apache.storm.scheduler.resource.ResourceAwareScheduler”
 supervisor.memory.capacity.mb: 2048.0
 supervisor.cpu.capacity: 4000.0
 supervisor.slots.ports:
     - 6700
     - 6701
     - 6702
     - 6703

 worker.childopts: "-Xmx%HEAP-MEM%m -Xms6000m -XX:+PrintGCDetails
-Xloggc:artifacts/gc.log -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps
-XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation -XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=10 -XX:GCLogFileSize=1M
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=artifacts/heapdump"