For at-most-once semantics you need to disable ACKing by setting acker count
to 0. BP is not intended for that.

IMO you need BP for what you are trying to do. Dropping messages under BP will
lead to a situation where each component runs at a speed that is unrelated to
the rest of the topology and this will skew your CPU consumption measurements.
Some of the CPU will get wasted in processing messages that get discarded.
Also this leads to a very degenerate case of at-most once where there is heavy
data loss.

    On Thursday, April 12, 2018, 7:40:30 AM PDT, ravi kiran puttaswamy