Hi Aaron,

I am CC the users@ list as they weren't contained in the initial
proposal. Perhaps, there are people or institutions in the wild, who
want to volunteer or give it a try (still at the ASF level).

Of course it shouldn't prevent a VOTE for moving to the attic, but an
additional try to get some more attention (if needed).

Gruß
Richard

Am Dienstag, dem 31.01.2023 um 08:00 -0600 schrieb Aaron Niskode-
Dossett: