Yes it is

> I'm in a time crunch as I'm learning Struts as I go and
> deadlines have to
> be met.  I'm not even sure if the templates are being used
> properly.  I've
> made the switch to point to tiles tld but now I'm
> reconsidering if I should
> go further.  The template is below for opinions.
>
> TIA, Bart
>
> The template jsp
>

> <%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld' prefix='tiles' %>
> <tiles:get name='header'/>
>   <tiles:get name='menu'/>
>   <tiles:get name='content'/>
> <tiles:get name='footer'/>
> <%--
>

> The layout jsp
>
> <%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld' prefix='template' %>
>
> <template:insert template='pageTemplate.jsp'>
>   <template:put name='menu' content='includes/nav_left.jsp'/>
>   <template:put name='header' content='includes/header.jsp'/>
>   <template:put name='content' content='auditAssignmentContent.jsp'/>
>   <template:put name='footer' content='includes/footer.inc'/>
> </template:insert>

Try looking at Cedric Dumoulin original documentation.
Also there are few Tiles specific articles on the web. Search for them.
Also look at Cedric's contributions inside "Struts In Action" Manning.
Chuck Cavaness's book "Programming Jakarta Struts", O'Reilly also
has a decent Tiles introduction.

You want to work with Tiles

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,