Thanks for the advice.

I've already been in the code this AM and put dynamic screen titles in the
header.  We'll make it happen.

             Michael McGrady
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ady.com>                                                   To
                                       Struts Users Mailing List
             08/20/2004 11:02          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Templates to Tiles opinion
               "Struts Users
               Mailing List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org>

Pilgrim, Peter wrote:

> [...]

+1 on everything by Peter.  My suggestion is that you take a close look
at the actual code.  Once you see how that works, the rest will fall
into place easily.  The transition from Templates is, I think,
relatively easy.

Michael