Hello,

I remembered that xwork2.2.3 does not support commons-lang3-3.0.1.jar,
so use commons-lang-2.6.jar.

Apache just published a new version lang jar. Does someone know
for this newer version, will xwork-core-2.2.3.1.jar + common_lang_3.1 work together?

Thanks a lot!
Emi

--
Emi Lu, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
em...@encs.concordia.ca        +1 514 848-2424 x5884