And right for that reason they can coexists,
so if you want use lang3, just add it to your classpath
Sent from my mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 17/nov/2011 21.21, "Emi Lu" <em...@encs.concordia.ca> ha scritto:

On 11/17/2011 03:04 PM, Emi Lu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I remembered that xwork2.2.3 does not support c...
Just want to remind the reason:
depend on “org/apache/commons/lang/**StringUtils”; while the new jar shows
“org/apache/commons/lang3/**StringUtils”

> Apache just published a new version lang jar. Does someone know
> for this newer version, will ...
For new version, does struts team use the new lang jar?

Emi