Hi,

It is a while I haven't seen Struts 2 and would like to quickly build a
simple WebApp, I need only very basic functionality. Is there a quick start
sample WebApp I could build upon? While my needs are very basic i.e.
authentication, user registration etc I would like to have a consistent
design look and feel and I remember we had at least two choices for this:
Tiles or Sitemesh and many Ajax frameworks to choose from. Is there a quick
start WebApp ready for customization where these choices have been made to
sensible defaults e.g. simply take Sitemesh for the L&F.

I have been meantime trying to use AppFuse and bumped into some installation
issues. So far AppFuse is the closest match to what I am looking for except
that I don't prefer code generators but reusable components instead.

Many TIA,

Best regards,

Giovanni