Once again i have tested afresh, but the same issue is coming. We have also
found when we are using spring-http-session via redis data store only we
are getting this issue. What could be the issue, does
TokenSessionStoreInterceptor really trying to store the Container which is
not issuing any error in HttpSession (because httpsession can accept
nonserializable object where redis store can't)?