package.properties file values are not getting displayed while we deploy
our application in wildfly server using wildfly deploy maven plugin, but at
the same time properties values are getting displayed properly if we deploy
from eclipse or manual deployment. The only difference between manual and
wildfly-deploy plugin is wildfly deploy plugin will add WAR or EAR to
{WILDFLY_HOME}/standalone/data folder where as manual or eclipse deployment
will add WAR or EAR to {WILDFLY_HOME}/standalone/deployment folder. Any
insight ?

Thanks
Srikanth