"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable,
must be the truth"....Arthur Conan Doyle
You had to eliminate the other Tomcats as the cause

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." -
Thomas A. Edison
Then you set out the hardwork to find where the auto-wiring is happening

By Doyles definition you have "good investigative technique"
By Edisons definition you are a genius

Congratulations Chris!
Martin