Hi Yasser,

Thank you for this. It seems that through your suggestion, the 403 error is
gone. We just got a bit confused since our pre-migration app worked even
though type="tiles" was not included.

The only problem now seems that the page is only partially loaded, and the
data is not being retrieved. It seems that there is something wrong when
the jsp file is being called.

tiles.xml:

<definition name="/viewMyRequest" extends="baseLayout">
<put-attribute name="title" value="View Request"/>
<put-attribute name="header" value="/jsp/common/headerForApprover.jsp"/>
<put-attribute name="body" value="/jsp/viewMyRequest.jsp"/>
</definition>

Just a question- is it possible to directly call the jsp from struts.xml
instead? This is because if we call it via tiles, the header and footer of
our app page appears, but what we want is to just to a direct call so that
only the jsp itself will be displayed. We have tried to create something
like a new /viewMyRequest2 in tiles.xml which would perform a call to the
jsp, but we received other errors and I feel that it would not display our
intended result.

As always, appreciate the help. Thanks!