On 10/24/2017 7:35 PM, Ej Magdaluyo wrote:
> It seems that the viewMyRequest.jsp is the only one with the issue. Would
> you have any clue as to what may be the cause of this permission issue?

So you should come back to tile result because the problem is with that
jsp file itself then your page does not load completely. I think maybe
it's something with that file permissions. Copy a working jsp file there
with name temp.jsp, copy viewMyRequest.jsp contents into temp.jsp,
delete viewMyRequest.jsp, rename temp.jsp to viewMyRequest.jsp :)