Hi Prasanth,

are you sure all your struts1 code is thread safe ? I had some similiar
problems in a struts1 application. After removing all action class
properties the problem was solved. Struts2 should be thread safe. But
your problems looks to me like a problem with thread safety.

Best regards,

science + communication & HaNo Systems