Hi,

We are currently looking to migrate struts 2.3 and tiles 2 to newer version. As
per the security scan, existing tiles (2.0) version is deprecated and reported
some vulnerability in it.
Could you please help to answer following queries?
•       Possible options to migrate to newer version, we are planning to
upgrade to struts 2.5 with tiles plugin, please confirm
•       Any migration documentation or reference link would be helpful
•       Any challenges/issues during the upgrade cycle?
•       Support lifecycle & maintainability of struts2-tiles-plugin
•       As per the maven repository struts2-tiles-plugin has only compile tile
dependency upon tiles-jars (core, api etc..) and doesn’t required to bundle
with the deployable artifact (.war)?
  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Amit V