Thanks Lukasz  for your quick response.

Whilst building the struts 2.5.20 with struts tiles plug-in, I'm getting apache
tiles 3.0.8 version jars. As you aware of apache tiles project is out of
support now. Is there any future plan to remove these dependency from struts?

Due to this apache tiles out of support issue we can't upgrade application to
newer version of struts.
Any help or suggestion would be really appreciated.

Regards
Amit V