> On Dec 16, 2023, at 11:29 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> pt., 15 gru 2023 o 16:34 Grove, Ralph - groverf <grov...@jmu.edu> napisał(a):
>>
>> After upgrading from Struts 6.1.1 to 6.3.0.2, these messages began appearing
>> in the log, always four at a time:
>>
>> [WARN ] 2023-12-15 07:33:15 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-109]
>> SecurityMemberAccess - Access to non-public [protected java.lang.String
>> org.apache.struts2.components.UIBean.disabled] is blocked!
>>
>> The problem seems to be related to this radio button tag in a JSP. When I
>> remove it from the JSP, the messages disappear.
>>
>> <s:radio name=“status" label=“Status" list="statuses" />
>>
>> "statuses" refers to a HashMap that is placed on the ValueStack by a
>> preceding setup action, where it is a private attribute:
>>
>> private HashMap<Character, String> statuses;
>>
>> public HashMap<Character, String> getStatuses() { return statuses; }
>>
>> Can anyone explain why the messages appear, and if it's safe to ignore them?
>
> What values do you have in "statuses"?
>

> Regards
> --
> Łukasz
> mobile +48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

The setup action declares it this way:

    private HashMap<Character, String> statuses;

            statuses = User.getStatusMap();

And in the User class it’s created in the get method:

    public static HashMap<Character, String> getStatusMap() {
        HashMap<Character, String> statusMap = new HashMap<>();
        statusMap.put(User.ACTIVE, "Active");
        statusMap.put(User.INACTIVE, "Inactive");
        return statusMap;