Hi,

it seems to you ok that the org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.describe(Object )
method puts the class property(coming from java.lang.Object) in the map?

I'm not sure about this, but it would be more logical for me if the class was not in the Map(if it was not handled as a normal property). I mean when I write a bean I declare all of the properties I want to consider properties.
But because all the beans extend Object, I also get Object's properties.
It just doesn't seems right to me :-)

Tamas