Jay Sheth wrote:

HI,
When i do :
<logic:iterate id="rtSummary" name="recurringTaskSummary">
       <bean:write name="rtSummary" property="employeeName"/>
</logic:iterate>

it says not getter for employeeName in bean rtsummary. 'recurringTaskSummary' is a vector and not a bean. I tried using the attribute type="SpRecurringTaskSummary" but got the
same error.

I think I am missing the big picture or something basic in logic:iterate.
(1) The 'type' attribute expects a full classname, but that's probably not relevant here. (2) What he was saying was that the Vector's objects must follow JavaBean naming conventions.

Dave