Dear All,

<%
    java.util.HashMap rawSourceMap=new java.util.HashMap();
    rawSourceMap.put("id", "123");
    rawSourceMap.put("name", "ahmed");
    pageContext.setAttribute("ourrefLink",rawSourceMap);
%>

<bean:message bundle="job" key="job.joblist.button1" />

I want to replace the scriptlet with a <bean:define /> tag but I don't know
how will i add the values to the hash map.
I want to avoid using scriptlet.

Thanks for your help.

--
In Life, it doesn't matter who you are, but whether someone appreciates you
for what you are, accepts you and loves you unconditionally. A Real Friend (