Hi,

I have a layout JSP (layout.jsp) with two tiles. I am using tile
controllers to populate data to be displayed in each tile. Code is
specified below. If an exception is thrown by 2nd tile controller, is
there a way to redirect to a completely new JSP (say error.jsp), instead
of displaying the layout JSP? There is no return Actionforward from a
org.apache.struts.tiles.Controller (as is present in Action class).

Thanks,

RG

layout.jsp:
<HTML><BODY><table>
        <tiles:insert definition=".A"/>
        <tiles:insert definition=".B"/>

<definition name=".A" path="/a.jsp" controllerClass="ATileController" />
<definition name=".B" path="/b.jsp" controllerClass="BTileController" />