Hi Yariel,
i's the standard behaviour of HTML input. See HTML sepcification at
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/forms.html#h-17.12
You must not use disabled property but readonly property in your html input.

Regards Angelo

2006/10/17, Yariel Ramos Moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all:

I need to put some disabled form fields into my page. When I fill the
components with the server data, not problem, everything goes well. But,
when I submit the form the values of those components are not mapped to the
ActionForm (it's value is the default one).

What can I do to solve this issue???

Thanks in advance.

XIII Convención Científica de Ingeniería y Arquitectura
28/noviembre al 1/diciembre de 2006
Cujae, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/convencion