On 2/9/07, Chaudhary, Harsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I will try this out now. Another question though, is
it also possible to attach error messages for each  property depending
on which property it is. An example would be:

<form name="Customer">

    <field property="city" indexedListProperty="addressList"
depends="required">
        <arg0 key="orderform.quantity.label[somethingHere]"/>
    </field>

</form>

Basically I want to have the error messages say, City 1 is required or
City is required etc.

Theres nothing in Struts to do this - but I have an extension that
can, availbale here:

http://www.niallp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/strutsvalidatorextends.html#indexed

Niall

I hope I was clear enough in my example.

Harsh.