[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have to agree with stanlick with this.
I would agree more work need to be done.
use the xhtml_css theme
 What if I wanted to use a different table structure?
Then you have the opportunity to customize each theme to your particular and specific need
(two fields inside a simple <td> tag, for instance ?)
Also, is counter-intuitive for html users that a <s:form> actually renders a table, instead of simply render a <form> tag.
I haven't looked lately, but I imagine there is a <form> tag in there somewhere, otherwise I don't see how it would work. Even in the dojo theme, I believe the
As for documentation, I recommend and effort to map the relation between tag x freemarker template so this tag customization becomes easier without having to browse the struts.view.jsp code.
Although this would be a worthwhile documentation effort, I'm not convinced that it is that necessary. Each of the freemarker templates are named after the tag, and I have never had to look at the tags java code in order to determine which template is rendered.

Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/03/2007 18:40
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Need more comprehensive AJAX Implementation Instructions

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Also, I have yet to see what an Action class might actually look like to handle the asynchronous call.

It looks like any other Action.

(BTW, Tiles is supported in S2 via the Tiles plugin,
but Tiles 2 is still a bit fluxful.)

d.