Hi,

I would like to hear some advices about migrating to Struts 2.

1.      We have developed a website using Struts 1 with Tiles 1.

Now as Struts 2 and Tiles 2 is available how much is it feasible to migrate
to Struts 2 Tiles 2?

Before that I want to know whether I can use Struts 2 with Tiles 1, if yes
how?

2.      Also I have configured Struts2 in my application with Struts1
plug-in so that current application works fine with .do extension. And I can
easily use .action to distinguish Struts 2 actions.

3.      But now I want to know how it works with tiles.

a.      I am using Tiles1
b.      Now how can I use these tiles in my new JSPs those are using Struts2
tags and actions?
c.      I mean how it (Struts2) will find tiles-config (initialized by
Struts1 as request was initialized from some Struts1 page) at runtime?

Any help in this regard will be a great help

Thanks and Regards

Avinash Wable

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.