Have you download usecase jscontrolstags-usecases-1.0-b1? You can found it
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=175409

Swap document is here
http://jscontrolstags.sourceforge.net/controls/swap/swap.html

Angelo

2007/3/22, temp temp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I tried  swap control  in my application but it does not work  the site
has no documentation, no complte examples can  I get more  assistance  with
this ?
  Thanks & Regards

Angelo zerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi,
you can see JSControlsTags project at
http://jscontrolstags.sourceforge.net/
.
There is Swap control (see at
http://jscontrolstags.sourceforge.net/controls/swap/swap.html)
which is enable to swap items select to another select with drag/drop.
it is based on Scriptaculous and Proototype.

You can see demo at
http://jscontrolstags.sourceforge.net/demo/swap/swap.html

Regards Angelo

2007/3/22, temp temp :

>     I want  a jsp page which should have the capability to  drag and
> drop   in the sense suppose I have a two list
>

> California -- CAColorado -- COConneticut -- CN
>

> C -- CAC -- CO Conneticut -- CN
>

>        I want to shuffle the  contents  of the lists using  mouse drag
> and  drop  is it possible   ?   and  any hints of achieving this ?
>        Thanks & Regards

TV dinner still cooling?